We are Decoded, the pioneers of transformative technology education. We democratise cutting edge skills. We help transform traditional businesses into tech companies. We give our learners the skills and confidence to embrace the future of work.
Our products and methodologies have been shaped through our collaboration with some of the largest and most technologically progressive organisations in the world. We use the intelligent, ethical and creative application of technology to lay the foundations for a more productive and promising world – one with unlimited possibilities.
Decoded is looking for a Programme Manager to join our Programme Management Team. As a Programme Manager you will work with colleagues and partners to onboard, support and project manage our clients and learners throughout their engagement with our training programmes. We are a regulated environment, so you should be comfortable operating in a business that embodies both compliance with quality.
As a Programme Manager at Decoded, you will be accountable for:
- Project managing our training programmes from onboarding to completion
- Building strong relationships with our clients and the wider team to ensure learners have everything they need to be successful on our programmes
- Tracking and reporting on programme progress and compliance
- Continuously improving our processes
SPECIFIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Programme Manager, you will:
- Manage training programmes on the Data Academy: successfully onboarding and delivering programmes in a high quality and compliant fashion
- Ensure the smooth running of your programmes including managing logistics and administration
- Build relationships with clients, learners and internal stakeholders to guide and influence programme and learner success
- Providing reports and feedback to clients and your line manager on the health of your programmes, flagging any issues that require support
- Work with our compliance advisors, colleagues and partners to support the Programme Management Team in ensuring success.
- Standardise processes, ensuring appropriate documentation is created and communicated
- Collaborate with your line manager and the wider team to implement improvements and changes to processes, collating feedback and iterating further improvements if needed
- Support the induction and training of new Programme Coordinators and Programme Managers to the team
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
Your performance will be measured and driven by a mindset built on:
- Building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Solving problems elegantly and creatively: “find a way or make a way”
- Organisational skills - proactivity, process improvements
- Communication skills - written, verbal, 1:1, group
- The ability to create a fun, inclusive and supportive team environment
- A flexible, can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Striving for excellence in all areas
- The ability to keep things in perspective
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver timely, quality results
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have experience in managing projects and client relationships in a fast paced environment
- You are a good communicator and can lead projects confidently
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions)
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify trends while considering the larger scale impact
- You have a track record in standardising, documenting and improving existing processes
- You have an understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact
- You love working in a cross functional team environmentBonus:
- Familiarity with managing apprenticeships
- Experience of working with a virtual team and delivering virtual programmes
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
A successful candidate will be expected to achieve the following in the first 3 to 6 months:
Ownership of the successful delivery of your allocated programmes
Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a smooth programme to our learners
Successful onboarding of new programmes within 3 months of the launch date
Regular and consistent tracking and reporting of learner progress
Contributing to improving the documentation and delivery of our processes
TEAM REPORTING AND STRUCTURE
Report into a Programme Director.
DAY TO DAY
You will be based in our London office. You will work from 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday. We are currently working remotely due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Remote and flexible working has always been part of our culture and will continue to be encouraged.
You will be in control and responsible for your time. You plan your working day around the best outcomes for success, identifying and prioritising projects against business needs.
LEARNING AND PROGRESSION
All team members gain full exposure to Decoded learning programmes. So when it comes to future-proofing your CV, you couldn’t be better placed. In just a few months at Decoded you’ll become fluent in digital technologies and innovation, and you’ll continue to refresh and refine this knowledge for the duration of your career here.
Beyond that, we run a dedicated learning calendar to hone craft skills in teaching, leadership, strategy and other relevant disciplines.
Quarterly performance reviews embedded within our culture of feedback will ensure you are recognised and rewarded for the value that you bring to Decoded.
APART FROM THE ABOVE, WORKING AT DECODED MEANS YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 bank holidays. We also close for two full weeks at Christmas, at Decoded's discretion
- Company pension and contributions
- Private health care including dental, GP, hospital cover and a gym-discount to help you prioritise your wellbeing
- Travel insurance
- The opportunity to join a high growth company
- A work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning
- A huge array of social events including themed Christmas, get-togethers and a summer away day as well as monthly drinks and snacks
- Monthly team breakfast, fresh fruit every day, drinks and snacks
- Flexible working and working from when you need to
- Cutting edge software and kit, always