We are Decoded, the pioneers of transformative technology education. We democratise cutting edge skills. We help transform traditional businesses into tech companies. We give our learners the skills and confidence to embrace the future of work.
Our products and methodologies have been shaped through our collaboration with some of the largest and most technologically progressive organisations in the world. We use the intelligent, ethical and creative application of technology to lay the foundations for a more productive and promising world – one with unlimited possibilities.
Decoded is looking for a Programme Administrator to join our Programme Management team to support our Data Academy programme, running on the Bud Systems Apprenticeship Delivery platform. Our Data Academy is an 18-month on-the-job Data Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship, which focuses on modern data science and machine learning.
As a Programme Administrator, you will be responsible for setting programme activities and implementing Data Academy programme updates on Bud. You will work closely with all Decoded staff to ensure our platforms are fully optimised, compliant and programme activities are set within specified time frames. Ensuring the best possible user experience is a high priority, so the ability to prioritise workflows, effectively track changes across various platforms and cohorts, ensure commitment to internal service level agreements (SLAs) and manage time-sensitive releases are key.
As a Programme Administrator at Decoded, you will be accountable for:
- Administration and coordination of Data Academy curriculum and compliance updates across Decoded’s Apprenticeship platform, Bud.
- Contributing to the monitoring and improvement of all learning platforms.
- Contributing to the monitoring and improvement of learning platform processes.
- Encouraging the use of data and compliance of GDPR throughout our platforms.
SPECIFIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating programme activities for new cohorts, and implementing changes to programme activities for existing cohorts in line with curriculum or compliance requirements.
- Executing tasks timely and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Processing Bud tickets that have been raised by internal stakeholders.
- Administration of the BKSB platform.
- Creating and automating reports for use across the business using tools such as PowerBI.
- Creation of checklists for tracking changes across multiple cohorts on diverse curricula, in concert with other stakeholders.
- Supporting the development of an efficient process for tracking Apprenticeship administration changes, adhering to compliance and quality assurance requirements.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of our learning technology.
- Supporting the evaluation and effectiveness of our existing systems and working with the Business Operations Director to provide appropriate feedback.
- Supporting the review, planning and change management process for new update releases and/or versions of Bud for the Data Academy.
- Working with the Product, Compliance, Mentorship and wider Programme Management team to ensure that Bud administration is completed in line with internal SLAs.
- Communicating any need for support staff to assist in administering and maintaining our platforms.
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
Your performance will be measured by and driven by a mindset built on:
- Building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Solving problems elegantly and creatively: “find a way or make a way”
- Organisational skills - proactivity, process improvements
- Communication skills - written, verbal, 1:1, group
- The ability to create a fun, inclusive and supportive team environment
- A flexible, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Striving for excellence in all areas
- The ability to keep things in perspective
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver timely, quality results
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have experience in student record administration and maintenance.
- You have experience with learner record systems such as Bud, SITS (Tribal), Pellcomp software (PICS).
- You are a good communicator and have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions)
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You are detail-oriented and organised
- You have an understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact
- You love working in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience managing Apprenticeship Standards programmes.
- A background in further or higher education.
- Prior experience of functional skills tracking for apprenticeships.
- Experience using Zendesk and PowerBI.
TEAM & REPORTING STRUCTURE
This role will report into a Programme Manager.
You will be in control and responsible for your time. You plan your working day around the best outcomes for success, identifying and prioritising projects against business need.
LEARNING & PROGRESSION
All team members gain full exposure to Decoded learning programmes. So when it comes to future-proofing your CV, you couldn’t be better placed. In just a few months at Decoded you’ll become fluent in digital technologies and innovation, and you’ll continue to refresh and refine this knowledge for the duration of your career here. This role has the scope to learn new skills in LMS platforms, including Canvas and Articulate.
Beyond that, we run a dedicated learning calendar to hone craft skills in leadership, management, strategy and other relevant disciplines.
Quarterly reviews embedded within our culture of feedback will ensure you are recognised and rewarded for the value that you bring to Decoded.
APART FROM THE ABOVE WORKING AT DECODED MEANS YOU'LL GET
- 28 days’ holiday per year, inclusive of the 8 bank holidays. We also close for two full weeks at Christmas, at Decoded's discretion
- Flexible working, including work-from-home
- Modern, flexible and fully serviced offices at Fora
- Company pension contributions
- Private health care including dental, GP and hospital cover and a gym-discount to help you prioritise your wellbeing
- Travel insurance
- A huge array of social events including themed Christmas get-togethers and a summer away day, as well as monthly drinks and activities
- Continuous learning and development through monthly training sessions, focussing on data science and teaching, plus bespoke training, coaching and development to allow you to reach your potential. You will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning, creativity, personal growth, and collaboration
- Free monthly lunches, fresh fruit every day, drinks and snacks
- Casual dress every day
- Flexible working and working from home when you need to
- Cutting edge software and kit, always