Our world is in the middle of a huge discussion on how technology is changing our work and the impact it will have on people around us. Technology is presenting both massive opportunities - such as using data for preventative health care - but also threats - for example, the reduction of jobs in heavy manufacturing.
Decoded is a corporate education company that gives companies the mindsets and skillsets that ensure their employees are best placed to act on the incredible opportunities that emerging technologies are presenting. We strongly believe that machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, smart-contracts and cyber security can be learned by everyone. No-one should feel left out of this conversation. It is too important. Our impact is felt through the work we do for World leading organisations such as GE, IBM, MasterCard, and NBCUniversal, to mention few.
Decoded launched the Data Academy programme in 2017. It’s now our fastest growing product area. We are launching the Data Academy in Hong Kong and we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to onboard, support and project manage our clients throughout their engagement with the academy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We see diversity as a strength.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage the training program from onboarding to finishing
- Build strong relationships with the clients and ensure the attendees have everything they need in the successful delivery of the Data Academy program
- Lead client communications and troubleshoot with efficiency and scale in mind
- Optimise and improve existing processes where needed and regularly relay diverse matters back to product and client teams
- Efficiently track the programme progress towards budget, time and success metrics
- Identify client retention opportunities and issues
- Work closely with client team in planning and ensuring a strong long term client relationship
- Act as an internal gatekeeper for Decoded’s clients
- Report to the Head of Region
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years experience in leading projects and client relationships in a fast paced environment
- You are a strong communicator and can introduce new ideas confidently
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions)
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify trends while considering the larger scale impact
- You have a track record in developing / improving existing processes
- You have understanding of, and interest in tech and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and creating a social impact
- You love working in a cross functional team environment
- You are a self starter and able to work independently
Here’s what you’ll get working with us:
- Opportunity to join a high growth company
- Competitive salary
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects in an environment that encourages learning