Client Sucess Coordinator (APAC) - Part Time/ Freelance
We are Decoded, the pioneers of transformative technology education. We democratise cutting edge skills. We help transform traditional businesses into tech companies. We give our learners the skills and confidence to embrace the future of work.
Our products and methodologies have been shaped through our collaboration with some of the largest and most technologically progressive organisations in the world. We use the intelligent, ethical and creative application of technology to lay the foundations for a more productive and promising world – one with unlimited possibilities.
Decoded is looking for a detail oriented, disciplined, personable and highly organised client success coordinator to join the team! As a Client Success Coordinator at Decoded, you’re accountable for the implementation and rollout of our technology education programmes for senior leaders within multinational corporations across the finance, energy, professional services and healthcare sectors. You will ensure that every interaction with, and delivery from, Decoded is of exceptional quality. You’ll have accountability for the successful delivery, completion and growth of training programs for our clients, as well as maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. You will work in small, cross-functional teams to solve problems identified and prioritised by the business.
- Coordinate workshop deliveries: seamlessly spearhead client communications and needs before, during, and after delivery
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop and programs including managing logistics and administration
- Build strong relationships with clients, facilitators and learners. Ensure attendees have everything they need for successful delivery of our Digital Leadership program
- Act as the nucleus of program success; identifying key requirements from our internal cross-functional teams and external clients
- Project manage the successful delivery of all programs from planning and developing the scope to coordinating the deliverables and required resources
- Optimise and improve existing processes where needed and regularly feed diverse matters back to content and revenue teams
- Identify client retention opportunities and troubleshoot potential issues when they arise
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and client stakeholders
- Develop reports and feedback for clients and your line manager on the health of your workshops and programs, flagging any issues that require support
SKILLS & BEHAVIORS
- You ideally have 2+ years of experience in managing projects, however, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- You are fluent in English and Cantonese
- You love organisation and have a razor-sharp focus for details
- You are passionate about the power of education and technology to transform lives
- You have an understanding of, and interest in technology and innovations
- You are passionate about Decoded’s mission and social impact
- You are cool, calm and collected under pressure and thrive in an environment that constantly changes
- You have a positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we are at a high growth stage and keen to improve current functions)
- You always turn challenges into opportunities to enhance the product & service
- You are detail oriented and organised, you can identify trends while considering the larger scale impact
- You are flexible with your schedule
- Immediately available is highly preferred